Friday 25 November 2011

Audience feedback digipak

Today i asked our targeted audience some question about our digipak since the one posted on the blog is only our first draft made from Photoshop. I gave the people a picture of the photo of the whole digipak and then asked these questions to each person. Of course me and the group knew briefly what we needed to change but it was good to get an outer perspective about or work and we could discus some of the ideas and feedback given to us. Here is some of the answers that were given to me when giving out the questioner:

1. What do you think about the whole concept, is it easy to understand about recycling the mainstream music and artists and to represent the mod culture?
"The bin and recycling did make me realise that the album was about recycling and regeneration and that you were not promoting other popular artist, but since I’m not a media student I don’t really know much about the meaning of mainstream"
2. What do you think about the colour scheme?
The pictures are different in brightness which feels a bit disturbing and I think you should go with the brownish, rusty feeling
3.What do you feel is missing in the digipak, compared to other CD’s and digipak’s and what would you change?
I think you should do like a close-up on the lead singer having the band out of focus playing in the background or something similar. But it should still represent the scrap yard and broken things in the background.
4.Other comments
"I really like the representation of mod culture by the colours used on the front cover"


No comments:

Post a Comment