Thursday 16 February 2012

What I would like to finish with

The process of blogging and the creation of both the thriller and the music video has been involving a lot of effort, problems, creativity but last but not least a lot of fun and an experience for life. When considering the creation of the music video we were faced with a lot of problems such as the absence of a group member for the whole month of production and therefore more work was put into our hands.

This in my case help me to engage with the subject much more then what I did at AS and therefore also help to develop my skills in almost every part of the process, from research and planning to the editing and making corrections on the finished product. We were also faced with last minute changes in the cast list and also the cast not being able to play the instruments and the list goes on of problems that we faced, which had to be solve on the spot knowing that the time is short and crucial. But what I then feel is that I can look back from the first day of AS and look at what I achieved during these two years and it reminds me that I have a lot to be proud of.

No comments:

Post a Comment