Monday 5 December 2011

Editing part 1

During the last week we have been working on finishing our music video in the editing suite and there has been a lot of dedication and work involved. I and Teodora have been working on the editing outside and during lesson time and we are nearly finished. After finishing out first draft of the performance we started to pick the shots we wanted for the narrative and which shots that would look good and match well with the performance. And today we finished the first draft of the music video also including the narrative though there is a lot of clean up and things to look over before converting it into HD and to be absolutely finished.

Since me and Teodora don’t really get along very well with the editing and the program used we have been struggling and therefore been a bit slower than many other group, but this also means that we are very precise. I also feel that I have developed personally and I’m now much more efficient with using the program and my skills and my knowledge have really improved in the process. 

Picture of the final cut program

No comments:

Post a Comment